quinta-feira, 9 de junho de 2011



I'm deeply ashamed. Yesterday, Brazil's Supreme Court has decided to release Cesare Battisti who is sentenced to life in Italy for quadruple murder. He will be not extradited as the italian government has demanded. I really thought that the time when my country was a shelter for foreign criminals was over - as if we were not enough of ours. Brazil is going backwards.
As you can see, our Supreme Court is set in a beautiful palace, and as all public buildings in Brasilia, it is full of rats, stupid arrogant little rats.
Also yesterday, an important minister resigned for being involved in corruption. For the second time! Rats everywhere.
Brazil has the second biggest italian community outside Italy; the most part of my own family is italian, so, I have no words to describe my sorrow. I feel like a drunken man's son: I love my country but I'm ashamed of it.
By the way...that lady at the picture, she has a bag of coins under the skirt.

Nenhum comentário: