domingo, 2 de outubro de 2011

David Bowie - The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust and The Spiders From Mars (1972)


Aclamado como um dos álbuns mais importantes do Rock, Ziggy conta a história de um ET andrógino que se torna um rock star. A história serve para falar sobre a decadência da humanidade, o pessimismo acerca do futuro e o temôr nuclear.
Estilisticamente, Bowie se inspirou no glam do Marc Bolan e no filme Laranja Mecânica do Stanley Kubrick, lançado no ano anterior, e o som é todo baseado na guitarra do Mick Ronson, mais encorpada que o usual.

David Bowie –vocal, sax, violão, piano, harpsichord
Mick Ronson –guitarras, piano, vocal
Trevor Bolder –baixo
Mick Woodmansey –bateria

1 Five years
2 Soul love
3 Moonage daydream
4 Starman
5 It ain’t easy
6 Lady Stardust
7 Star
8 Hang on to yourself
9 Ziggy Stardust
10 Suffragette City
11 Rock’n’roll suicide


Heddon Street em Londres, vinte anos depois.

5 comentários:

Marcelo disse...

http://www.mediafire.com/?0318t9ww3qeni00

Anônimo disse...

Aí sim!!! rsrsrsrs

angstytimelord disse...

Of all Bowie's albums, this one is still by far my favorite. It was one of the first albums I ever bought when I was a kid, with my allowance money from doing my household chores. And I played it so much that I literally wore the vinyl album out! I still have a hard time believing that he's gone. Between losing him, Prince, Leonard Cohen, and Gord Downie from the Tragically Hip within the past two years, it feels like so many of my musical heroes are leaving us lately.

Anônimo disse...

Link non funzionante

Marcelo disse...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/h34a9bkv5o0fcl8/DaBowZig.zip/file